The HF Beacon

ZIPLINE, Editor’s Table — Welcome back everyone to the newest edition of The Help Force Beacon! This time, bigger and better! What started of as a series by HF’s legendary writer Shad, this series was known for it’s amazing stories and its writing and was continued by previous Head Blogger, Flypin1. With a brand new team of writers, The Help Force Beacon is now back daily to provide you Helpers with laughs and entertainment!

Table of Contents

  • Daily HF Update
  • Random Facts
  • Helpers Book Club
  • Game Corner
    – Word Search
    – Unscramble
    – HF Trivia
  • Art & Meme of the Day
  • Question of the Day

Before we move on, we need to introduce our new team! The newest “HF Beacon” crew consists of our founder Ayan, HF Guardian Muchwatts/Elp, Commander Barnito, HF Admirals Jayden & Joe, Moderator Snow, and Novice Corporal Wiggly!


Daily HF Update

  • PAVLE INVICTUS! Not even been a week and Pavle, the next gen HF Bot is now in charge with the entire Army!
  • HF Condition Zero, do the 2 divisions resemble anything in the actual Counter-Strike game?

Random Facts

Here’s a few interesting facts about Jellyfish!

  1. DID YOU KNOW, about 5% percent of jellyfish bodies are made of structural proteins, muscles, and nerve cells, while the remaining 95% is water.
  2. DID YOU KNOW, unlike most animal herds, Jellyfish go by 3 different herd names,A collection of jellyfish are called a “bloom,” “smack,” or “swarm.”
  3. DID YOU KNOW, jellyfish are older than dinosaurs! A jellyfish fossil was found in Utah to be 505 Million years old, while dinosaurs lived between 245 and 66 Million years ago!
  4. DID YOU KNOW, bioluminescence is the term for a creature’s ability to produce its own light. Some jellyfish have this and produce an internal glow.
  5. DID YOU KNOW, because jellyfish tend to just follow the currents of the ocean, they can be found around the world in every type of ocean water.

Helpers Book Club

Nothing without an amazing story section. Make sure to read this engrossing corner of the HF Beacon, and let us know if you want to write stories in the upcoming editions!

The Adventures of Misty

— Snowflaxe, HF Moderator

On a cold, snowy day in Club Penguin, Misty the penguin decided to go out for a stroll. “It’s such a lovely day,” she said to herself. “I think I’ll go stamp hunting!” Misty went to the lighthouse, the underground pool, and the pizza parlor. Soon she had lots of stamps, but there were a few that were missing. “If only there was a group of penguins that were obsessed with getting stamps like me,” she groaned.

As she waddled over to the snow forts, Misty was surprised to see several blue penguins dancing in the town. “Join us in the Dance Club for stamps!” chanted one. “Free stamps if you join us!” shouted another.

Curious, Misty peeked into the Dance Club and couldn’t believe her eyes. Inside were at least 20 penguins, all blue and dancing together. She quickly changed her color to match them and began to dance, excited to find that she earned the Floor Filler stamp. “To the Dojo!” chanted the group of penguins. Misty found herself following them to the Dojo, and then to the Iceberg. Who were these stamp hunting penguins?

to be continued…


Game Corner

G-Games??? This section features three amazing games and puzzles for you to think and play. Keep your answers ready, and make sure to check the bottom-most section of the newspaper for knowing the procedure of submissions.

Word Search

.find the words listed in the picture below.

Unscramble

.given below are jumbled words related to the Help Force. unscramble them and win prizes.

EITCRUR

SERLEHP

ENILZIP 

PPRRHCOEOK

GINUENP 

HF Trivia

.find the answers to the questions given below.

1. What is the full form of GoTW?

2. Who won the first GoTW award?

3. Name an army we’ve waged war against!


Art & Meme of the Day

Skimming through the amazing art-memes channel in our discord, we’ve chosen the best ones for the day! Make sure to submit your content in #art-memes if you want to get featured in the Help Force Beacon!

Cat Art (Credits: Jeff Ha)

Credits: Choclatey


Question of The Day

Coffee or Tea? Pineapple on a Pizza? No definite answers for the QOTD! Keep your answer ready, and make sure to check the bottom-most section of the newspaper for knowing the procedure of submissions. The best answer will be featured in the next edition!

What’s something that no one knows about you?


DM Jellyfish#0003 on Discord the answers to the Word Search (highlight the words and take a screenshot), Unscrambled Words, HF Trivia, and the Question of the Day, to win Sapphires :HFSapphire:!

And that’s a wrap for today fellas! see you in the next edition of the Help Force Beacon. Make sure to like & comment your opinions about the daily newspaper.

Help Force Beacon Team

(Ayan, Barnito, Elpiojo, Jayden, Joe, Snowflaxe, Wiggly)

Your Answer (no email required)

%d bloggers like this: